Justin Bieber apologizes for racist joke

Los Angeles: JB has apologized for using wrong word in his 2011 documentary film 'Never say Never'

Never Say Never

The documentary emerged recently which was filmed when he was 17 years old. Apologized for to use offensive word "Run n*****, n*****, n*****, n*****".Justin Bieber said: As a kid, I didn't understand the power of certain words and how they can hurt. I thought it was okay to repeat hurtful words and jokes, but didn't realise at the time that it wasn't funny and that, in face, my action were continuing the ignorance. thanks to friend and family I learned from my mistakes and grew up and apologized for those wrongs. Now that these mistakes from the past have become public I need to apologize again to all those I have offended."
Mentored by singer Usher blamed that it all on his immaturity.

 WARNING: EXPLICIT LANGUAGE 



"I apologies for offending or hurting anyone with my childish and inexcusable mistake. I was a kid then and I am a man now who knows my responsibility to the world and to not make that mistake again," Bieber said.Ignorance has no place in our society and I hope the sharing of my faults can prevent others from making the same mistake in the future. I thought long and hard about what I wanted to say but telling the truth is always what's right,".
He ends the statement by saying “Once again … I’m sorry.”

And do you know? Justin Bieber’s ‘Never Say Never’ Is Third-Highest-Grossing Documentary Of All Time
By the way, i am just wondering how many times Bieber apologize to! see yourself Google search LOL
Justin Bieber apologizes to Google search




So, Now after reading this story don't forget to share and comment below what is that in your mind you want to say about this?